PM Kisan: Millions of farmers are still waiting for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi installment of 2000 rupees, although the Modi government has put Rs 18000 crore as installment in the accounts of 9 crore farmers on December 25.
Despite this, the 7th installment has not reached the accounts of 1.5 million farmers till January 5 due to technical flaws and human errors made at the time of registration. While more than 43 lakh farmers are waiting for the 6th installment. The government has generated FTO but the amount has not yet reached their accounts. These figures belong to PM Kisan Partal. If the fifth installment of 20 lakh farmers is hanging, the payment has failed to more than 2.5 lakh farmers. So far, 11 crore 47 lakh farmers have joined the PM Kisan scheme.
Learn why the installment is hanging
If you have not received the December 2000 installment of December, then there may be a shortfall in your document. For example, there may be a mistake in your Aadhaar, account number and bank account number. If this happens, you will not get the November installment either. You can correct such mistake sitting at home. For this you do not even need to visit the Common Service Center (CSC). Learn easy steps ..
- Go to the official website of PM-Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its Farmer Corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- You enter your Aadhaar number here. After this enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name is wrong only, that is, both the application and your name in Aadhaar are different, then you can fix it online.
- If there is any other mistake, then contact it in your Lekhpal and Department of Agriculture office
- Apart from this, after clicking on the helpdesk option given on the website, you can rectify any mistakes, after entering the Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- Like correction of Aadhaar number, mistakes in spelling, all such mistakes can be corrected.
- You will also get information about why your money is stuck, so that you can rectify the mistakes.
Know when the installment comes
The PMM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched by the Modi government on 24 February 2019 and it was affected only from December 1, 2018. Under this scheme, the government provides Rs 6000 in three installments to small farmers every year. The first installment falls between 1 April to 31 July, the second installment from 1 August to 30 November and the third installment from 1 December to 31 March. The installment is directly transferred to the account of the farmers.