If you are waiting for the seventh installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan), then there is good news for you. According to recent reports, on December 25, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the government will transfer an installment of Rs 2,000 to the farmers’ account. It is noteworthy that PM Kisan Yojana is a very ambitious scheme of the Central Government. Under this scheme.
The government sends an amount of Rs 6,000 in three equal installments to the bank accounts of farmers every financial year. However, if you are a beneficiary of this scheme or have recently applied for this scheme, then you must be interested to know whether you will get the benefit of this scheme or not.
To find out this thing, you must first check the list of beneficiaries of this scheme on the official website of PM Kisan.
Let us know how the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana is checked.
1. For this, you must first go to the official website of PM Kisan.
2. Here in ‘Farmers Corner’ you will see ‘Beneficiary List’.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you.
4. On the new page, select the name of the state, district, sub-district, block and village and then click on ‘Get Report’.
5. In this list, you will see the names of many people on one page.
6. This list is in alphabetic order. So you can find your name in this list according to the first letter of your name.
If your name is in this list, then you have nothing to worry about. After transferring money by the government, you can track further by going to ‘Beneficiary Status’. Under this option you can track the status of the installment sent by the government through one of the numbers Aadhaar No, Account No and Mobile Number. If FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending in the status, then you need to be sure. This would mean that the government has confirmed the details given by you and this amount will come to your account in the short term.