PM Kisan: You can also enroll your name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi from the due date.
New Delhi: If you are a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then there is a good news for you. According to media reports, the Central Government has prepared the 10th installment (10th Installment) of the scheme and it will be issued to your account by December 15. The central government had transferred money to the farmers on 25 December 2020 last year.
The central government has so far transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore to 11.37 crore farmers of the country. It is to be noted that crores of farmers across the country get Rs 6000 annually under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The center transfers this amount to the farmers’ account online. If you are also a farmer but are not able to take advantage of this scheme, then there is no need to worry. You can also enroll your name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi from the due date.
According to the new rule, now farmers will have to submit ration card for registration in PM Kisan Yojana. That is, without a ration card, you cannot register in this scheme. At the same time, you can submit soft copies of documents on the portal during registration along with the mandatory requirement of ration card.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme?
Any farmer in the age group of 18 to 40 years can take advantage of this scheme. Under this, the farmer should have a maximum of 2 hectares of cultivable land.
How to register
- Firstly visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- After that go to Farmers Corner.
- Here click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- After that enter the Aadhar number.
- Then enter the captcha code and select the state and then proceed with the process.
- In this form you have to fill your complete personal information.
- Also fill bank account details and farm related information.
- After that you can submit the form.
How to check installment status
- First of all go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ in the farmer website.
- Here you click on Beneficiary Status.
- In this, farmers fill information related to their area, state, district, sub-district, block and village in this section.
- After this click on the option of ‘Get Report’, the complete list will appear in front of you.
- After this you can see the status of your installment in this list.