PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Updates: The 10th installment of PM Kisan is about to be released. If you have registered yourself in this scheme, then start checking its status from now, so that your installment does not get stuck.
New Delhi: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Latest Updates: Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), the Modi government helps farmers financially. The central government is about to release the 10th installment of this scheme (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th Installment) for the farmers. In such a situation, if you have also registered yourself in this scheme, then start checking its status from now, so that your installment does not get stuck.
10th installment will come soon
It is worth noting that the central government gives financial assistance of Rs 6000 every year to the farmers. This amount is sent to the farmers’ account every four months in the form of an installment of Rs 2000. Till now the government has sent 9 installments to the farmers’ accounts and now the 10th installment is going to be sent to the farmers’ account. For this, you keep checking your name in the status.
Check your name in the list like this
1. To check your name, first you go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in .
2. Now on the homepage you will see the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section, click on the option ‘Beneficiaries List’.
4. Now select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop down list.
5. Now you click on ‘Get Report’.
6. After this the complete list of beneficiaries will appear in front of you, in which you can check your name.
Correct mistake like this
If the 9th installment has not come in your account, then it may happen that there is some deficiency in your document. Many times people make mistake in filling their aadhaar number, bank account number. Because of which their installments get stuck. If you have also made such a mistake, then you can rectify it sitting at home. this easy
1. To rectify the mistake, first of all go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
2. Now going to its farmer’s corner, click on Edit Aadhaar Details option.
3. Now you enter the Aadhar number here, fill the captcha code and submit.
4. If you see any mistake here then you can fix it online.
5. If any other mistake is seen then contact your accountant and agriculture department office.
6. Through the Helpdesk option, you can rectify whatever mistakes are there after entering the Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number