The eighth installment of registered farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can come anytime after Holi.
New Delhi. Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi) scheme, the central government transfers 6 thousand rupees annually to the account of the farmers of the country. This amount of 6 thousand rupees is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers by the government in three installments. Under this scheme, the eighth installment of registered farmers will come in their account after Holi. If you have also registered to get the benefit of this scheme and want to know whether you have a name in the list of beneficiaries of this scheme or not, then you can know it easily.
Check your name like this in the list
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
2. On its homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section, you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List.
4. Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop down list.
5. After this, you have to click on Get Report. After this, a full list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
You can register your name like this
1. Farmers must first click in the Farmer Corner tab given at https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Here farmers have been given the option to register themselves.
2. Click on the option of New Registration in the Farmer Corner tab.
3. A new page will open as you do so. Entering your Aadhaar number on it will open the registration form. Fill the complete information in the registration form. In this, your name, gender, category, Aadhar card, state, district, block and village, bank account number, IFSC code, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. have to be given.
4. After filling all the information, click on the option to save and submit the form for registration.