PM Kisan: Crores of farmers are eagerly waiting for the seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. The Rs 2000 installment coming from December 1 to March 31 has not come yet. Farmers who have sown wheat now need this money so that they can provide fertilizer and water to their crops.
In such a situation, 11 crore 39 lakh beneficiaries of this scheme are repeatedly checking their status on PM Farmer’s portal and they are feeling disappointed. Do not be disappointed. If FTO is generated and payment confirmation is pending or Rft signed by State Government by writing in your status, then it is certain that you will definitely fall Rs 2000 in your account this week or late. If you are not able to check the status then we tell you that method…
pmkisan.gov.in status check 2020 | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Check your name in the list here online
Know how many installments you have received so far
- First , go to the official website of PM Kisan ( PM Kisan ) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.
If you are checking your status on PM Kisan Portal, then FTO is Generated and Payment confirmation is pending message in it, so do not worry. Your installment will soon be transferred to your bank account. FTO has a full form Fund Transfer Order. This means that “the correctness of the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number, bank account number and other details including bank’s IFSC code have been ensured by the state government”. Your installment amount is ready and orders have been given by the government to send it to your bank account.
What is Rft Signed by State?
At the same time, when you check your payment status (Installment Payment Status) by visiting PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website (https://pmkisan.gov.in/), many times you get Rft signed by State for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. , 5th or 6th instalment written. Here is Rft full form Request For Transfer. This means that ‘the beneficiary’s data has been checked by the state government, which is found to be correct.’ After this, the state government requests the center to send money to the beneficiary’s account.