There is good news for farmers waiting for the seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Within the next few days, the third installment of this financial year and the seventh installment from the beginning of the plan will come to his account. The Modi government pays farmers 6000 rupees annually in three installments. Every year the first installment comes from April to July, the second installment from August to November and the third installment from December to March. The third installment of this year will start from December 1.
See how everyone is getting money in your village
Among the 11 crore 17 lakh farmers registered under the scheme, there are many whose installments are not coming. Due to this, there can be many reasons such as the feeding of your Aadhaar, the name on the Aadhar card and the bank account name, the failure of Aadhaar authentication. If you want, you can find these reasons very easily sitting at home. You can also see the list of the entire village by visiting the PM Kisan portal. Here you will know which people are getting money in their account. Who has taken so much installment and what is wrong with whose account. Come, know that easy step, so that you can easily do it from home.
- First you go to the portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here a map of India will appear under the Payment Success tab.
- Dashboard will be written below it, click it
- By clicking on it, you will get a new page open.
- This is the page of Village Dashboard, here you can take full details of your village
- First select the state, followed by your district, then tehsil and then your village.
- Then click on the show button, after clicking, you will see something like this
- After this, click on the button that you want to know about, the entire detail will be in front of you.
- There will be four buttons under the Village Dashboard, if you want to know how many farmers’ data has reached, click on Data Received, whose pending, click on the second button,
If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check name in the list is very easy.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Know how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, choose one of the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: 2.30 Lakh Farmers Stuck With Installment Of Rs 2000
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the fund transfer process has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.