The central government is soon going to give great news to the farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana. The money of the ninth installment is going to come in the account of the farmers soon.
New Delhi: In order to provide economic benefits to the farmers of the country, the Central Government started the PM Kisan Yojana in the year 2018.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided annually to all the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers are provided an installment of Rs 2,000 every four months.
Recently the eighth installment of this scheme has been released. So far more than 9 crore farmers have been linked to this scheme.
So far 16,000 rupees have been sent to the account of registered farmers under PM Kisan Yojana. The ninth installment of PM Kisan Yojana is to be released between August and Okober. In this context, the ninth installment of the scheme is likely to be released in the beginning of August itself.
This farmers get the benefit of the scheme
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, the benefit of the scheme is given to those farmers who have less than 2 hectares of cultivable land.
- But later this scheme was amended, since then any farmer can now take advantage of this scheme. If a farmer pays income tax, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Check your installment status like this
- Farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana first open the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ in the farmer website.
- By going to this section, you click on the Beneficiary Status.
- After this, the farmers will have to fill the information related to their area such as the name of the state, district, sub-district, block and village in this section.
- After this, as soon as the farmers click on the option of ‘Get Report’, the complete list will come in front of you.
- After this, you can see the status of your installment in this list.