PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the 7th installment of 2000 rupees has started coming to the farmers’ account from December 1.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the 7th installment of 2000 rupees has started coming to the farmers’ account from December 1. Earlier, under this scheme, a total of 6 installments of 2000 rupees have been transferred to the account. If you have also applied under this scheme and are waiting for the installment, then it should be known whether your name is in the list to get 6000 annually. This is an easy task that you can check by going to the government website pmkisan.gov.in 0 Please tell that in February last year, PM Narendra Modi had launched a scheme named Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers. . Under this scheme, 6000 rupees are being given to eligible farmers in 3 installments every year.
6 installments so far
First installment – released in February 2019
Second installment – released in April 2019
Third installment – released in August 2019
Fourth installment – released in January 2020
Fifth installment – released in April 2020
Sixth installment – released in August 2020
First installment: 10.26 crore farmers
Second installment: 9.89 crore farmers
Third installment: 9.00 crore farmers
Fourth installment: 7.73 crore farmers
Fifth installment: 6.48 crore farmers
Sixth installment: 3.77 crore farmers
Check your name on pmkisan.gov.in
The new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 can be checked on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare releases the list of farmers who have benefited under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- To see the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme online, click on the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After opening the website, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the link of ‘beneficiary list’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After this you have to click on Get Report, after which you will get information.
- The names of farmers who have been given the benefit of this scheme from the government can also be seen according to the state / district wise / tehsil / village. In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries.
Can also check deficiency
If your application has been blocked due to a document (Aadhaar, mobile number or bank account), then that document can also be uploaded online. If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can add your name yourself with the help of this website. Not only that, what is the status of your application. Farmers can also know about this through Aadhaar number / bank account / mobile number.