Every day money is sent to the account of about 1 lakh farmers. If the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi’s money is not coming despite applying, then contact this number.
Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM-kisan samman nidhi scheme), in the last 43 days, the Modi government has sent more than 2000-2000 rupees to the bank account of more than 45 lakh farmers. The Prime Minister released 9 crore farmers’ money on 25 December 2020. Whereas till February 8, its number of beneficiaries has increased to 9,45,18,692. Meaning it is clear, if you have registered in the scheme and all the records are correct, then money will definitely come in your account. But even if a spelling is missed then you will be deprived of benefits.
Under this scheme, the central government had announced to give benefits to all 14.5 crore farmers, but even after 25 months, only 11.53 crore farmers have been registered. That means 2.97 crore subscribers are deprived of it. Out of which about 1 crore 45 lakh farmers have not yet been verified.
Here’s how to know if the installment is received
> Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
> Go to ‘Farmers Corner’ here and then click on ‘Beneficiary Status’.
> A new page will open, where choose one of the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
> Enter details and then click on ‘Get Data’. You will get complete information here.
Who will not get the benefit?
(1) Such farmers who are former or present constitutional post holders, are current or former ministers.
(2) Mayor or District Panchayat President, MLA, MLC, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha MP.
(3) These people will be considered out of the scheme. Even if they do farming.
(4) Central or state government officials will stay out of it.
(5) Income tax paying farmers in the last financial year will not get benefit.
(6) Farmers getting pension more than 10 thousand rupees are also not benefited.
(7) Professionals, doctors, engineers, CAs, lawyers and architects will be out of the scheme.
Also Read: PMFBY-Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Crop Insurance: what is crop insurance government of india allocates RS 16000 crore
If installment does not come, call here
If you are registered in this scheme and have not received 2000 rupees in your account, then you can call the helpline number of Prime Minister Kisan Nidhi Yojana: 011-24300606. You can also contact the Agriculture Officer of your district.