Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015. Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs.10 lakh is being provided to the people of the country to start their own small business. If any person wants to pursue his business, then he can also take a loan under this scheme.
What are the documents required for Mudra loan?
Documents Required for Mudra Loan
- Business plan
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs of applicant and co-applicant, if applicable
- KYC documents of applicant and co-applicants
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License, etc.)
How to apply for Mudra Loan?
Following is the way to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana:
Step 1: Download Mudra Loan Application Form.
Step 2: Fill the correct details in the loan application form.
Step 3: Visit any public or private bank that offers Mudra loan.
Step 4: Complete all bank procedures.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Online?
- To get a business loan from Mudra Loan Scheme, apply Mudra Yojana Online in this way:
- First of all, prepare the necessary paper documents for Mudra loan.
- The second step would be to find out about any such bank, NBFC company near you from where Mudra loan is available.
- Now you have to apply Mudra loan online
- To apply Mudra Yojana online, visit the website of the bank or financial company from where you want to take a business loan.
- Now on the website of the financial institution from which you want to take Mudra loan, click on the button which reads Mudra Loan Online Apply.
- Visit https://site.udyamimitra.in/Login/Register site to apply online for Mudra Loan directly.
- After opening the Udyog Mitra portal, register your business.
- After registering on the Udyog Mitra portal, you can directly apply for Mudra Loan online by filling the Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana online form.
How to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
Through this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 1000000 is provided by the government. Under this scheme, loans are also provided by the government for the purchase of commercial vehicles. Loans can be taken through this scheme to buy tractors, auto rickshaws, taxis, trolleys, goods transport vehicles, three wheelers, e-rickshaws, etc.
How will women get Mudra loan?
Mudra Loan Scheme Scheme (PMMY) for women is special because in this scheme, women applicants are provided Mudra loan on a priority basis. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a business loan scheme. Under this government loan scheme, MSMME businessmen get business loans up to Rs 10 lakh in three categories, without pledging anything.
Under the Mudra Loan Scheme for Women, Mudra loans up to 10 lakh are available from 27 government banks, 17 private banks, 31 regional rural banks, 4 co-operative banks, 36 micro finance institutions and 25 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs).
Mudra loan is available in three categories
The goal of the Mudra loan scheme, run by the Ministry of Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises (MSME) of the Central Government, is to start more and more industries in the country and promote old industries. That is why three categories have been classified.
Shishu Loan Scheme – In this scheme, a business loan of up to 50 thousand is provided to the female beneficiary.
Kishor Loan Scheme – Under the Kishore Loan Scheme, business loans from 50 thousand to 5 lakh are provided to women businessmen.
Tarun Loan Scheme – In the Tarun Loan scheme, business loans ranging from 5 lakh to 10 lakh are provided to women businessmen.