- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana: This scheme is being run with the aim of securing the future of the people of the unorganized sector
- Contribution will have to be deposited in this scheme till the age of 60
new Delhi. In a government job, pension is available after retirement, so that people are not worried about the future, but those working in unorganized sector like rickshaw pullers, laborers, shopkeepers, handlers, etc. There is no deposit to support such people in old age. Keeping this in mind, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana is being run. In which people belonging to unorganized sector can also get pension at the age of 60 years. They can get up to 3 thousand rupees per month. So how to invest in this scheme and who can do it, learn the application process.
PM Shram Yogi Man-Dhan Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man-Dhan Yojana, the central government will also deposit the amount of money that you deposit. The minimum amount of contribution in this scheme is 110 rupees. It has to be submitted regularly for 60 years. With this, you will get a pension of at least 3 thousand. If the subscriber dies in between then the partner gets half the amount of the pension.
Important things related to the scheme
1. The minimum age to join this scheme should be 18 years and maximum 40 years.
2. Only those whose monthly income is Rs. 15,000 or less can apply.
3. This scheme can include only those who are not tax payers.
4. The National Pension Scheme (NPS), or people availing the insurance scheme of a state, will not be eligible for this scheme.
Procedure to opt out of the scheme
If a person wants to withdraw from the scheme before 10 years, then the amount of money he has deposited will be transferred to the savings account by adding bank interest.
If a subscriber wants to withdraw from the plan after 10 years or before the age of 60 years, the interest or bank interest rate of whatever contribution is higher will be refunded.
To enroll in this scheme, you have to go to your nearest CSC center. Here you will have to give information about your Aadhaar card and saving account or Jan Dhan account. Also, photocopy of passbook, checkbook or bank statement and other documents will have to be shown. Initially, the contribution will have to be deposited in cash. At the time of opening an account, a nominee can also be registered. You will get the Shram Yogi Card as soon as the account is opened.