PMAY: The government has approved the construction of more than 1.68 lakh houses in urban areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Thus the total number of houses sanctioned so far has risen to 11 million. This information has been given on Thursday in a statement.
The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry said that the decision was taken in a meeting of the Central Clearance and Monitoring Committee (CSMC). Officers from 14 states and union territories participated in this meeting held on Wednesday. The ministry said, “The states put forth their proposals for revision of projects due to various issues like land, topographical hazards, inter-city migration, change of priority etc.”
Under PMAY-U, 41 lakh houses have been completed so far while construction of more than 70 lakh houses is in various stages. The ministry said, “The construction of 1,68,606 new houses under PMAY (Urban) has been approved in the meeting of the Central Clearance and Monitoring Committee (CSMC).”
Aim to provide housing for all
The PMAY (U), launched in June 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, aims to provide housing for all by 2022. The government has targeted to build 1.12 crore houses in urban areas in the country from 2015 to 2022. Ministry secretary Durga Shankar Mishra said in a statement, ‘Progress under the Mission (PMAY-U) has been steady. We have to move towards completing the construction of houses with all the basic physical and social infrastructure. ‘
How to find your name in Prime Minister Housing Scheme List 2021?
- Those who apply online under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, who are searching for their name in PMAY List 2021, first of all visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will see an option named “Search Beneficiary” in the top part.
- Click on this option and open a new tab.
- Now you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number and after that click on the search button.
- Prime Minister Housing Scheme List
- If the Aadhar card number has been filled in correctly by you and you have been accepted as a beneficiary by the central government, then your name will have been included in this list and if it has not happened then you can enter your list Will not get the name. Also Read: PPF Investment: You can also become a millionaire by investing in this PPF scheem
How to view SLNA List?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see SLNA List, then follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of SLNA List. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will open the SLNA List.
- The PMAY scheme is divided into three phases starting from the end of the plan.
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017 – It was targeted to cover 100 cities.
- Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019 – this includes 200 additional cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022 – it has to cover the remaining cities.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G)
In PMAY-G, you can take a loan of Rs 6 lakh at an interest rate of up to 6% per annum. If you need more than this to build a house, then you will have to take a loan with the normal interest rate on that additional amount. You can also calculate the monthly installment according to your home loan amount and interest rate. If you want to go to the subsidy amount calculator page then you can directly click on this link: https://nhb.org.in/government-scheme/pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-credit-linked-subsidy-scheme / ews-lig-new-loan-sanctioned-on-or-after-01-01-2017 / You click on this tab. Here you will get to know about the subsidy amount by putting loan amount, loan term, interest rate etc.