Post Office Scheme: By getting FD in the post office, you will get more benefits than the bank. In this you also get government guarantee.
New Delhi: Post Office Scheme: If you want to make a safe and profitable investment, then this news is for you only. You can invest in the fixed deposit of the post office. You get many types of facilities by getting FD (Post office fixed deposit) in the post office. And the most important thing is that in this you will get government guarantee along with profits. Here you get the facility of interest (Post Office FD Interest Rate 2021) on quarterly basis.
Easy to get FD in post office
Getting FD in the post office is very easy. India Post has given detailed information about this on its website. According to this information, you can get FD in the post office for different 1,2, 3, 5 years. Let us know what are the benefits available in this scheme.
Benefits of FD
- The Government of India gives you a guarantee on making FD in the post office.
- In this, the money of the investors is completely safe.
- FD in this can be done through offline (cash, cheque) or online (net banking / mobile banking).
- In this you can do more than 1 FD.
- Apart from this, FD account can be joint.
- In this, by making a fixed deposit for 5 years, you will get tax exemption at the time of filing ITR.
- One can easily transfer FD from one post office to another post office.
How to open FD?
To get FD in the post office, you can open an account by paying check or cash. In this, accounts can be opened with a minimum of Rs 1000 and there is no limit to deposit the maximum amount.
Get great interest on FD
Let us tell you that great interest is available on FD. Under this, 5.50 percent interest is available on FD of 7 days to one year. The same interest rate is also available on FDs of 1 year 1 day to 2 years. At the same time, interest is also available on FD up to 3 years at the rate of 5.50 percent. 6.70 percent interest is available on FDs from 3 years one day to 5 years. That is, here you will get good profit on FD.