In the lockdown to prevent the Corona epidemic, the recruitment process in most institutions was halted. But ever since the unlock process has started in the country, the life of people has started returning to the track. Meanwhile, for the youth of urban and rural areas, the Indian Postal Department has recruited many posts. Youth who have passed 10th and 12th standard can apply for these many posts. Up to 69 thousand rupees will be given for these posts. Please tell that this recruitment has been done for Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Distribution of posts ( Distribution Of Posts )
Let us tell you that the Indian Postal Department has recruited many posts of postman, mail guard and multi tasking staff. Notifications for these posts have also been released. With this, the application process has also started. Let us give you information about how many vacancies are there for which post.
Salary positions ( Salary For Posts )
The salary of 21,700 to 69,100 rupees per month has been fixed for the post of postman / mail guard. It is said that salary will be given as per Level 3.
For multi-tasking staff, a salary of 18,000 to 56,900 rupees per month has been fixed. This pay will be given as per Level-1.
The age limit for the posts ( Age Limit For Posts )
- Must be 18 to 27 years of age for the post of Postman / Mail Guard.
- Must be between 18 and 25 years of age for the post of Multi Tasking Staff
- Relaxation will be given to the maximum age limit for reserved classes.
Qualification (for positions Qualification For Posts )
- For the post of Postman / Mail Guard, the candidate must have 12th pass from any recognized institute.
- For the post of Multi Tasking Staff, the candidate must have passed 10th standard.
Application Process ( Application Process )
These posts of the Indian Postal Department will have to apply online. For this, you can visit https://dopmah20.onlineapplicationform.org/MHPOST/ .
Application date ( Date Of Application )
- Online application starts – October 12, 2020
- Last date for online application – 10 November 2020
Application Fees ( Application Fees )
- An application fee of Rs 500 has been fixed for general, OBC and economically weaker sections.
- The application fee of Rs 100 has been fixed for SC, ST, Divyang and all women candidates.
- It can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking or post office by giving cash through e-payment.
Selection Process (Selection Process)
For information, let us know that the selection of candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of online written examination, local language test and data entry skill test.