PPF Crorepati: If you also want to become a crorepati, then start investing from today itself. You don’t have to invest much, only a few rupees every month in Public Provident Fund.
New Delhi: PPF Crorepati: If you also want to become a millionaire, then now is your time. To become a millionaire, start investing from today itself. For this you do not need a lot of investment, but only a few rupees have to be invested in Public Provident Fund every month. If you keep investing in the way mentioned here, then you will become a millionaire even before retirement.
Long term investment
Public Provident Fund is a better option for long term investment, in which you get very good returns. In PPF, you can invest up to Rs 1.5 lakh in a year, i.e. Rs 12,500 per month. If you want to become a millionaire, then you have to know how much you will have to invest every month and for how long.
7.1% interest is available on PPF
At present, the government gives an annual interest of 7.1% on the PPF account. Investment in this is made for 15 years. Accordingly, the total value of investment of Rs 12500 for the month will become Rs 40,68,209 after 15 years. The total investment in this is Rs 22.5 lakh and interest is Rs 18,18,209.
In this way a fund of one crore rupees will be deposited
1. Suppose you are 30 years old and you have started investing in PPF
2. After depositing Rs 12500 every month in PPF for 15 years, you will have Rs 40,68,209
3. Now this money does not have to be withdrawn, you keep on moving the PPF for a period of 5-5 years
4. That is, after 15 years, keep investing for 5 more years, that is, after 20 years this amount will be – Rs 66,58,288
5. When it is 20 years, then extend the investment for the next 5 years, that is, after 25 years the amount will be – Rs 1,03,08,015
So in this way you will go to be a millionaire
You have become a millionaire. That is, if you invest Rs 12500 every month in PPF at the age of 30, then after 25 years, that is, at the age of 55, you will have become a millionaire. Please note that the maturity period of PPF account is 15 years. If this account is to be extended for 15 years, then this account can be extended for the next five years.
If you want to invest a little less amount in PPF instead of Rs 12500, but want to become a millionaire at the age of 55, then you have to start a little earlier.
1. Suppose at the age of 25, you started putting Rs 10,000 in your PPF account every month.
2. According to 7.1 percent, after 15 years you will have the total value – Rs 32,54,567.
3. Now extend it again for 5 years, then after 20 years the total value will be- Rs 53,26,631.
4. Extend it again for 5 years, after 25 years the total value will be – Rs 82,46,412
5. Extend it again for 5 years, i.e. after 30 years the total value will be – Rs 1,23,60,728
6. That is, you will become a millionaire at the age of 55.
Case number 3
Even if you deposit only Rs 7500 a month in PPF instead of Rs 10,000, you will become a millionaire by the age of 55, but you have to start investing at the age of 20.
1. If you keep depositing Rs 7500 in PPF for 15 years at 7.1% interest, then the total value will be – Rs 24,40,926
2. After 5 years, that is, after 20 years this amount will be – Rs 39,94,973
3. After further 5 years i.e. after 25 years, this amount will be – Rs 61,84,809
4. After 5 years, this amount will increase after 30 years – Rs 92,70,546
5. Continuing the investment for 5 more years, after 35 years the amount will be Rs 1,36,18,714
6. That is, when you are 55 years old, you will have an amount of more than Rs. Remember, the trick to becoming a millionaire is to take advantage of the compounding of PPF, start investing early and keep investing with patience.