The government has launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Under this, farmers get an economic benefit of Rs 3000 or Rs 36000.
Farmers are the backbone of the country. Keeping this in mind, the government is continuously implementing farmer-friendly schemes. The Modi government introduced the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in its first term . At present, 11.5 crore farmers are getting benefits of Rs 6000 annually under this scheme by registering under this scheme. At the same time, farmers get a regular pension of Rs 36000 annually. To manage income, the government has launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Under this, farmers get an economic benefit of Rs 3000 or Rs 36000.
As of 1 January 2021, 21,10,207 people have been registered under the pension scheme of farmers. The government has planned to give its benefits to all the 12 crore farmers who have cultivable land of up to 2 hectares or 5 acres. At the age of 18, the farmer joining the scheme will have to pay a monthly installment of Rs 55 and at the age of 40, the farmer coming to the scheme will get a monthly installment of Rs 200. The government will also contribute on their behalf equal to their contribution.
Also Read: State Bank of India (SBI) customers Attention! , From January 1, new rules will come for big payments
What is Maandhan Yojana
It is a voluntary and contribution based pension scheme for farmers between 18 and 40 years of age. Under this pension scheme, in the first phase, 5 crore farmers will be given a pension of Rs 3,000 every month after completing 60 years of age. The government has planned to give its benefits to all the 12 crore farmers who have arable land of up to 2 hectares or 5 acres.
Those who get the agricultural honor fund benefit
If the farmers have registered in the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi and they are getting the benefit of this scheme, then such farmers do not need to register separately for the Maandhan Yojana. These farmers can avail the scheme of pension of 36 thousand rupees annually for free. The government will not even ask for any documents from you. This plan will become a big support for your old age. The Union Agriculture Ministry has made such arrangements that out of the 6000 rupees received from the PM Kisan Scheme, the money will be deducted directly for the Honorisation Scheme as well. The farmer will not have to spend from his pocket. These people can choose a new option to pay premium if they want. In which the premium will be deducted from the amount of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Special features of the scheme
- Its minimum premium ranges from Rs 55 to Rs 200.
- If the policy holder farmer dies, his wife will continue to get 50%; 1500 rupees.
- The premium the farmer will pay, the Modi government will also give.
- If someone wants to leave the policy in between, then the money deposited and its simple interest will be received.
- There will be no fees for registration.
- How to register
- To avail the pension scheme, registration has to be done at the Common Service Center.
- It is important for everyone to give an Aadhaar card.
- If you are not getting the benefit of the PM Kisan Scheme, then measles-Khatauni will be copied.
- .2 Photo and bank passbook will also be needed.
- Kisan Pension Unique Number and Pension Card will be created during registration.