The main method of cooking food in India is using LPG gas cylinders. From the convenience of your home or workplace, you can now apply for almost every service. You can also make online bookings of Indane Gas. LPG has a range of suppliers in the Indian market that supply the commodity, including Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Indane Gas). There are different ways to book Indane Gas, online by logging in to the Indane official site indane.co.in, by sending SMS from your registered mobile number, Indane Gas IVRS service, or by installing the Indane Gas app on your mobile phone. You can make Indane Gas booking online, calling and Indane SMS service by following the below-listed procedure.
Via Indane Gas Booking Number
The easiest way to book Indane Gas online is Gas Booking number 9911554411. For, this one must dial 9911554411 from his or her registered mobile phone at the specified number.
- Dial 9911554411 and enter your Indane distributor’s phone number with STD code when asked.
- Enter your Consumer number and confirm LPG Gas cylinder refill
- Once done an LPG Gas booking confirmation will be delivered to your registered mobile number via SMS.
Indane Gas Booking: Procedure to register a mobile number by SMS
If the SMS service is being used for the first time, then SMS IOC to xxxxxxxxxxxx. For example, if the contact number of the dealer is 26024289 and the customer number is QX00827C, the SMS must be sent as follows: IOC 1126024289 QX00827C. Send the SMS IOC to xxxxxxxxxxx for future bookings. Subsequent refill bookings can be made by sending an SMS to the same contact number where the booking is made once a customer registers his / her mobile number.
How Refills Can Be Done Through WhatsApp?
The WhatsApp instant messaging app is very prominent among Indians in today’s era. In order to send texts, images, videos, audio and records, people use this platform ferociously. There is no extra amount to be charged for using it. You can also book gas cylinders through WhatsApp in such a case if you wish. For this, by typing REFILL on WhatsApp, you must send it to the number 7588888824 from your registered mobile number. It is anticipated that this nationwide number published by Indane would provide the customers of the organisation with tremendous relaxation.
How to make Indane Gas Online Booking Via Paytm?
For all of us, a gas cylinder is one of the most essential utilities. And who loves to go outside and wait for hours in the queues only to get a gas cylinder to book. Following a few quick measures with Paytm’s Online LPG Gas Booking service for Indane gas, experience the warmth of your home and book cylinder without any inconveniences.
Key benefits of booking Indane Gas online at Paytm
For your online gas booking for Indane Gas, Paytm offers you with several versatile payment techniques. Using a debit card, credit card, net banking, Paytm wallet and UPI (only available with the Paytm app), you can pay the booking amount without compromising your comfort. Paytm’s online gas booking platform offers many benefits that are listed below:
- It is quick, easy and will be processed just in a matter of seconds
- No fees or hidden charges
- Payments are very secure and stable on Paytm.
- An Indane gas cylinder can be booked from anywhere and at any time.
Steps to book Indane Gas cylinder online at Paytm
Within a minute and with only following a few easy steps, you can book your Indane Gas cylinder from your comfort:
- Visit Paytm and head to the Indane Gas booking page
- Now you need to specify your Consumer Number or Mobile Number or LPG ID under the ‘Booking Type Value’ tab
- Now click on ‘Proceed’ and opt a payment method from Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI (UPI can only be accessible on Paytm App)
- Initiate the payment and you are done.