In today’s era, the Aadhaar Card is indeed among the most important documents for confirmation of identity and address. UIDAI, the organization that issues 12-digit Aadhaar numbers, has recently launched a safer and more convenient Aadhaar PVC Card.
UIDAI has said that the size of the new PVC card will be such that you can easily keep it in your wallet. This card can be ordered from UIDAI’s official website with payment of fees of Rs 50. If you have also ordered for a new PVC card, then let us tell you that you can check its status from home.
Let us know how the status of ordered PVC card can be checked
1. For this, first you have to log on to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
2. On the home page of UIDAI website, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC Status’ under ‘My Aadhaar’ section.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you.
4. On this new page, you will have to enter the service request number ie 12 digit Aadhaar number and captcha code with SRN.
5. After entering these three details, click on ‘Check Status’.
New Aadhaar PVC Card special in this regard
UIDAI has said that the new Aadhaar polyvinyl chloride card is equipped with many state-of-the-art security features. The authority has said that the new PVC card is more durable, more convenient to carry. It can also be verified offline. The date of issue of Aadhaar card and date of print will be printed on it. Also it will be waterproof.
You can now order the all-new Aadhaar PVC card, which is durable, looks attractive, and has the latest security features. Its security features include a hologram, Guilloche pattern, ghost image & Microtext.