Rajasthan e pass Apply Online epass.rajasthan.gov.in Lockdown epass Registration SSO ID Login, Eligibility, RajCop Citizen App Covid 19 Pass Status Check. The Rajasthan E Pass apply Online registration has been started in the state. Individuals who are living in Rajasthan state and are on duty Covid-19 warrior need to issue a Rajasthan Police E Pass online for District and Inter State Travel. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot imposed strict Lockdown guidelines in the state a few days back. The state went under a 14-day long lockdown till May 17 at the latest Curfew rules. Witnessing a number of cases of a novel coronavirus in the state, the state is following all guidelines laid down by the government. With this e pass Rajasthan Covid travel, for smooth travel for essential goods, delivery of food, visits to office individuals through bus, Car, Flights, train can now apply online for Rajasthan lockdown e pass online SSOID portal. But you must be thinking from where you will be able to apply for Rajasthan Covid 19 Curfew E pass Status check? Let’s talk about it here in detail of Rajasthan Police RajCOP Mobile App epass online Registration, Application Status etc.
Latest Update>>> The Ashok Gehlot Sarkar Rajasthan Govt has been extend Lockdown till 17th May with more strict rules to break the chain of corona. Now all the District Border has sealed and only essential and emergency service vehicle, govt bus is allowed to travel. However before Interstate, District travel check Rajasthan epass registration rules and lockdown guidelines.
Rajasthan e pass Apply Online
What is RajCop Citizen Mobile Apple pass registration log in with SSO ID? If you all not aware of this application, then let us brief you that this application is single evenhandedly by the state Government. It has all features to help individuals in the state for the Rajasthan Police Covid pass. From generating RajCop e pass to get the help of police in emergency all are there in this application. As it is an application, so individuals have to download it carefully on their mobile devices. Rajasthan E pass Registration rajcop Citizen App download will be done with the help of SSO Id. You all must be knowing the importance of SSO Login ID if you are a resident of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan Lockdown E pass Registration Online can also be done through website. Following official web portal named as epass.rajasthan.gov.in will help you out in generating Distrcit Movement e pass or Emergency Travel Epass. To all individuals who are reading currently this article notice that for the movement in the state from morning 7 to evening 7, you do not require Rajasthan Covid19 E pass. If there is any emergency after that, you can carry your respective E pass.
epass.rajasthan.gov.in Covid 19 ePass Eligibility
Government has not laid down any strict eligibility criteria for issuing RajCOP e pass Rajasthan police Apply Online as for now. The moment you start applying from the RajCop Citizen app, you will be given with the registration form that has to be filled. It will ask you the purpose of travelling and how many members are travelling along with you. Only after reviewing all the information your Rajasthan Travel e pass for Maharashtra, Haryana, Delhi Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and all other states will be under approval. Now as far as Rajasthan Covid E pass Eligibility Criteria is concerned you must be from the category of essential good service, Food/Packaging delivery, Manufacturing industry, Nurse, doctor, pharmacist etc.
If you are living in districts like Alwar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kota, Jaipur you definitely require Rajasthan E pass to remote from one place to another. However you must be belong to essential/emergency service provide or Health category.
How to apply online for RajCOP Citizen App E pass Rajasthan Covid 19 Lockdown Travel?
The following steps are for those individuals who will apply online from official web portal.
- First individuals need to visit epass.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that you will find a single link on the page of E pass.
- Click on it. That link will redirect you to the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- There it will ask you for the SSO Log In Id. You can simply add the details over there. If you do not have SSO Log In credentials then first register there.
- Once you do it you will be asked to fill the information about e pass.
- From applicant name, occupation, mobile number, vehicle number (RC), Purpose of travelling, Number of person, travel date (start date till end date), Address details etc.
- Now once you add all the details and agree to the instructions given below. Submit the form.
- You will also get a mail on your registered email address regarding e pass form submission. The status in that mail will be tag as Pending.
- An SMS or mail will be sent to you once it gets approved.
Applying through RajCop Citizen Mobile App epass:
- If you are an android user, you can simply download RajCop Citizen Application.
- Once you download it, you need to Log In from your SSO ID.
- From the dashboard choose e pass registration form.
- Start filling it will all details asked by you.
- Remember to fill the details correctly.
- It will also ask you upload Vehicle number, so click the image clearly and upload.
- Submit the application form after that.
- You will be given Pass Number and more details afterwards.
- On your registered e mail address and registered mobile number you will get the notification regarding that. Check it carefully.
Rajasthan Lockdown E pass Application Status
Now if you are from those individuals which have already applied for the e pass registration form but unable to get it till now then check status online. From either option you can check Rajasthan E pass status. From website to app anything will going to help you. Individual must have the pass number in regard to check RajCop Citizen Rajasthan E pass Download.
Rajasthan E Pass Apply Online SSO ID Login>>> Click Here
FAQs for Rajasthan Police E pass Online Registration SSO ID Login, Status Check
Can all family members use single Rajasthan e pass?
No, e pass can be used by only that individual who had applied for that. If it is an emergency the e pass can be exempted.
What is toll free number to contact regarding Rajasthan epass?
You can reach up to them at 0141-2225624
If my e-pass got rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, you can apply for it again from the same procedure but remember not to make mistake this time to get it to reject again.
To know more about RajCop Citizen E pass Rajasthan Application Form Status and Lockdown Registration stay tuned on this page.