Reliance Jio Price Hike: Reliance Jio has also increased the price of its tariff plan. Jio’s new tariff plans will be implemented across the country from December 1, 2021. This includes data plans, unlimited plans as well as JioPhone plans. Let us tell you that earlier the prices of tariff plans have been increased by Airtel and Vi. On the lines of Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio has also announced an increase of about 20 to 25 percent in the prices of its plans.
Jio recharge plan costlier by Rs 480
- For JioPhone’s Rs 75 plan, customers will have to pay Rs 91. In this plan, along with 3GB of data, unlimited voice calls and 50 SMS are provided. This plan comes with a validity of 28 days.
- The tariff plan of Jio’s unlimited plan of Rs 129 will now come for Rs 155. In this plan, 300 SMS are being given along with unlimited calling along with monthly data. This plan comes with a validity of 28 days.
- Jio has increased the maximum amount of Rs 480 in its annual recharge plan. In such a situation, customers will have to spend Rs 2879 for Jio’s plan of Rs 2399 with a validity of 365 days. In this plan, with daily 2GB data, unlimited calling as well as daily 100 SMS are given.
- Customers will have to spend Rs 179 for daily 1GB data instead of minimum Rs 149. This plan will come with a validity of 24 days. In this plan, with daily 1 GB data, unlimited calling and daily 100 SMS will be available.
- Jio customers will have to spend Rs 299 instead of Rs 249 for daily 2 GB data. In this plan, along with daily 2GB data, unlimited calling as well as daily 200 SMS will be offered.
Data add-on plan
An increase in the prices of data add-on plans of Reliance Jio has also been announced. Jio’s Rs 51 data add-on plan will come for Rs 61. 6 GB data is offered in this plan. The same data add-on plan of Rs 101 will come for Rs 121. 12 GB data is being given in this plan. Whereas Jio’s 50 GB data plan has become Rs 301, which earlier used to come for Rs 251.