New Delhi, Business Desk. With the availability of mobile and internet, there has been a lot of change in the common life. In recent times, users can easily do fund transfers, bill payments sitting at home, among other things. However, some things have been easy but at present no payment method is safe. Bank account holders have to undergo a new type of security threat. More and more banks have made digital payments easy for users but, fraudsters find new ways to loot hard-earned money.
In view of this, the State Bank of India (SBI) India has warned its customers on the official website of the bank – onlinesbi, that for better control and security of their account, the link ‘Lock and unlock user’ available in the home / login page You can lock or unlock your INB access through ‘. Only retail users can use it. So let’s know how to lock SBI internet banking access.
1. Visit the official website of SBI – onlinesbi.com.
2. Look at the option of ‘Lock and unlock user’.
3. Fill the details like Internet banking users name, account number and captcha code.
4. From the drop-down menu, select the ‘Lock User Access’ option.
5. Read the terms and conditions and click on OK for verification.
6. An OTP (one-time password) will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
7. Enter the correct OTP to lock your Internet banking access.
Later you can unlock access through ‘onlinesbi’ website or bank branch. For this you need to visit the home branch. There is no charge for unlocking internet banking facility from your home branch.