SBI Offers: In the festive season, where the market is on the rise, the business is also increasing. People are again buying cars, houses etc and the demand seems to be increasing. In such a situation, to strengthen its position in the savings and loan market, SBI has decided to offer many new attractive offers to its customers.Also Read: CM Yogi Adityanath gave a wonderful gift to women on Rakshabandhan, will travel for free
As the country’s largest public sector bank, State Bank of India (SBI) is offering great offers on Car Loan, Gold Loan, Home Loan to its customers. Apart from this, special offers are also being offered on term deposits and FDs. The bank has also started the Special Deposit Scheme. Under this, SBI has announced special offers on special term deposits and term deposits. Customers can take advantage of these offers till September 14.Also Read: With Whatsapp, you will be able to send thousands of rupees in minutes, know how to use the feature
offer on term deposit
- SBI is offering 3.90% interest on 75 days term deposit. Whereas Platinum is offering 3.95% interest on deposits.
- For a term deposit of 535 days, 5.00% interest is available, while platinum will get 5.10% interest.
- The tenor of SBI Platinum deposit are – 75 days, 525 days and 2250 days.
- 5.55% interest will be given on 2250 days term deposit instead of 5.40%.
- For Senior Citizens, 75 days investment will attract 4.45% interest (earlier 4.40%), 5.60% interest for 525 days (earlier 5.50%) and 2250 days interest at 6.20%.
- Monthly and quarterly interest will be available on term deposits.
- Investors in special term deposits will be paid on maturity.
- Investors can invest from 15 August 2021 to 14 September 2021.
- Domestic retail term deposits including NRE and NRO must be less than Rs 2 crore.
Great offers on car and gold loan
- Those applying for a car loan through SBI Yono will get a special interest concession of 25 bps.
- If the customers of YONO SBI want to buy a new car, then they can avail the loan at a low interest rate of 7.5% per annum.
- The bank has reduced the interest rate by 75bps point for gold loan customers. Now the bank is giving gold loan to all customers at the rate of 7.5 percent on all channels.
- Customers who will apply for Gold Loan through YONO app will not have to pay any processing fee.
Offers for personal and pension loan customers
- The bank has announced 100% waiver of processing fee for personal and pension loan customers.
- Frontline healthcare workers applying for a personal loan will get a special interest concession of 50 bps.
- Soon this facility will be available for applications made under car and gold loan.