SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India has released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer. Eligible candidates for these posts can fill the application form till June 5.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Vacancy has come out in State Bank of India. If you are interested to do a government job in the bank, then immediately fill the application form for this recruitment. Here recruitment has come out for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). For this, online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in.
Know till when you can apply
You can fill the application form for Specialist Cadre Officer posts in State Bank of India by 5 June 2023.
A total of 50 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process of SBI.
There are vacancies on these posts
Assistant General Manager Solution Architect Lead: 1 Post
Chief Manager PMO-Lead: 2 Posts
Chief Manager Tech Architect: 3 Posts
Project Manager: 6 Posts
- Tech Architect: 3 Posts
- Data Architect: 3 Posts
- Manager: 4 Posts
- Observability and Monitoring Specialist: 3 Posts
- Infra/Cloud Specialist: 3 Posts
- Integration Lead: 1 Post
- Integration Specialist: 4 Posts
- IT Security Specialist: 4 Posts
- SIT Test Lead: 2 Posts
- Performance Test Lead: 2 Posts
- MIS & Reporting Analyst: 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Automation Test Lead: 4 Posts
- Deputy Manager Test Analyst: 4 Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted and interview will be conducted for 100 marks. The committee constituted by the bank will decide the short listing parameters and candidates will be short listed for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for interview will be final.
- General, OBC, EWS candidates have to pay application fee and intimation charges of Rs 750.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Apply like this
- Go to the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the home page.
- Click on “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI”.
- Now register yourself by entering the asked details.
- Log in using your credentials
- Fill the application form for recruitment.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and save it.
- Take a print out for future reference.