Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme for girl child has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Central Government for better future of daughters of the country. Through this scheme till date, accounts of lakhs of families across the country have been opened in the post office. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, the account of two daughters of a family is opened and this account is for the daughters of needy and poor family. Explain that Kisukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a savings scheme through which parents have to invest only 14 years in the name of their daughter. Let us tell you all the information related to Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme.
Get better returns and better security
Through Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana( Sukanya Samriddhi account), accounts of daughters up to 10 years of age are opened across the country. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, this scheme has been started with the goal of providing financial assistance for the education and marriage of the country’s daughters (Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme for girl child). Explain that investment in this scheme is required for 14 years. In the scheme, when the daughter is 18 years of age, then it is allowed to withdraw 50% of the amount deposited in the scheme, only when the daughter turns 21, then according to the plan, the entire amount of the deposit is allowed to be withdrawn .
Sukanya Samriddhi Account: Third daughter among twin daughters will get benefit
Under the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme for girl child of the Central Government, if a third daughter is a twin in a family, then the third child with documents in the scheme will also be given benefits. If you are the first girl in the scheme, the documents of Tojudwa are also to be submitted under the application process of the scheme. Explain that for this scheme an account is opened in the post office and the scheme is getting better returns. 7.6 In Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, an annual interest of 7.6 percent is being given, which is the highest.
How To Open SSY Account: How to open an account
- To open an account in Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme for girl child, you have to go to your nearest post office.
- After taking the form of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in the post office, all the information will have to be entered correctly.
- To apply for the scheme, you will need some documents. And mobile number is included.
- In the scheme you can open an account in your daughter’s name with a minimum investment of ₹ 250.
- In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana you have to invest for 14 years. The maturity of this scheme is for the daughter to be 21 years old.
- Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, provision for income tax exemption has also been made under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account, please tell that this is a post office scheme which is very safe. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme for girl child, if you keep ₹ 150000 in your daughter’s name for 21 years, you can get a return of ₹ 660000.
Post Office Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, how to apply in the post office
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: How much money will be received at the time of maturity in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana? Learn everything about this scheme