Aadhaar Card Latest News: There is good news for those who hold Aadhaar Card. In today’s time, Aadhaar is an important document for everyone. Without this number, you cannot do any work from your home to the bank.
Aadhaar Card Update: There is good news for those who hold Aadhaar Card. In today’s time, Aadhaar is an important document for everyone. Without this number, you cannot do any work from your home to the bank. Now UIDAI has decided to provide many facilities to Aadhaar card holders for free, but you can avail this benefit only till June 14, which means you have less than a month. Let us tell you what facilities you are getting for free from UIDAI.
Earlier 50 rupees had to be paid for the update.
The Aadhaar issuing organization has told that now you can get the details of Aadhaar card updated for free. Earlier you had to pay Rs 50 for certain updates in Aadhaar, but now you do not need to pay even this Rs 50.
Discount available on official website
UIDAI has told that you can update Aadhaar for free. You can take advantage of the free facility provided by UIDAI only from MyAadhaar Portal. Whereas, if you go to the physical Aadhaar center, then you will have to pay Rs 50 for that. There you will not get any kind of discount.
ID proof will have to be given
To update in Aadhaar, you will have to provide your ID proof. Along with this, the address of the house will also have to be uploaded. Your demographic details will be updated only with the help of these documents. Let us tell you that the facility of updating Aadhaar card for free will be available only on the portal.
How to update Aadhaar card-
- First of all click on https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ link.
- After this you have to enter the Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to enter OTP.
- After this you have to select what you want to update.
- After that click on Verify.
- After this you have to scan and upload your ID proof and address proof in the drop list.
- You will click on submit, after which you will get the request number and the Aadhaar update form will be submitted.
- Through the request number, you can know the status of your Aadhaar.
- After the Aadhaar card is updated, you can download your updated Aadhaar card.