There is news of relief for SBI account holders, if you want to withdraw more than Rs 10,000 from ATM, then SBI has brought a safe route for you. This new facility was introduced on January 1, 2020, under which the cardholder can withdraw money using an OTP ie One Time Password.
SBI tweeted that it was informed that from January 1, 2020, money can be withdrawn with the help of OTP at all ATMs of SBI. One can avoid unauthorized behavior at all ATMs of SBI from 8 am to 8 am.
SBI ATM money withdrawal through OTP system will be in these stages
- First OTP will be required to withdraw money from SBI ATM
- This OTP will come to your registered mobile number
- Once the withdrawal amount is fed, the OTP will appear on the ATM screen
- With this additional facility the cardholder will not be exposed to unauthorized behavior from ATMs
- This OTP system will be valid only on transactions above Rs 10,000.
- You can take advantage of this new system from eight o’clock in the morning to eight in the morning
- This facility will not be valid if you withdraw money from another bank’s ATM.