Monday, August 15, 2022
HomeFinance7th Pay Commission: Good news! Central employees to get Triple Bonanza this...

7th Pay Commission: Good news! Central employees to get Triple Bonanza this month? Know here the biggest update

7th Pay Commission Latest news: Central employees can get great news before Diwali. This includes proposals like 3% DA increase and PF interest money coming in.

New Delhi: The festive season has started. In such a situation, just before (Diwali 2021) central employees are going to get 3 big gifts (7th Pay Commission). The first gift is about the Dearness Allowance ( DA ) of the employees , because it can once again increase by 3 percent. Second gift, any result can come out on the ongoing talks with the government on DA arrears. At the same time, the third gift is related to the Provident Fund (PF), under which the interest on PF can be deposited in the account of the employees before Diwali. Let us know in detail.




Then DA can increase

The Dearness Allowance (DA) for July 2021 has not been decided yet, but the All India Consumer Price Index ( AICPI ) data from January to May 2021 clearly shows that the dearness allowance (DA) may increase by up to 3 per cent. . Earlier dearness allowance is getting 28%. That is, if it increases by 3 percent, then the total dearness allowance will become 31%. The central government can announce to increase DA around Diwali.

Decision on negotiation on DA arrears

Significantly, for 18 months, the matter of Pending Arrears (DR) has now reached Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on which a decision can be taken soon. In such a situation, the central employees have full hope from the central government that they will get dearness allowance before Diwali. Let us tell you that the Finance Ministry had stopped the DA hike in May 2020 till 30 June 2021 due to the Kovid-19 epidemic.

PF interest money will also be available

More than 6 crore account holders of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization ( EPFO ) can get the good news of interest in the account before Diwali. It is worth noting that the interest money can be transferred soon in the bank account of PF account holders. EPFO may soon announce the transfer of interest to the accounts of its subscribers for 2020-21. In such a situation, Diwali of the employees will be more lit up.

Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya
Parvesh Maurya, has 5 years of experience in writing Finance Content, Entertainment news, Cricket and more. He has done BA in English. He loves to Play Sports and read books in free time. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @ praveshmaurya24@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments