Mobile Numbers Linked to Aadhaar: Do you know how many and which SIMs are registered with your Aadhaar card. We will tell you to get the list of mobile numbers linked with Aadhar card. Along with this, if a number is linked to your Aadhar card, we are going to tell you the way to remove it which you do not use.
New Delhi. Aadhar Card is a mandatory document for every Indian citizen. No government work is done without Aadhaar. Apart from this, without Aadhar card you cannot get mobile sim. Do you know that a person can issue a maximum of 9 SIMs from his Aadhar card. Today we will tell you how to check mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
Department of Telecom released portal
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has released a portal that will help you to check the SIM card issued against your Aadhar card. This service started by the Department of Telecommunications is called Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). With the help of this service, it can be found that how many mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhar card. If you have locked a number or there is a number from your Aadhar card that you cannot use, then you can report it and turn it off for security reasons.
How to check your Aadhar card numbers
- If you want to see the list of numbers associated with your Aadhar card, then follow these easy steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of TAFCOP https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- Then you enter your mobile number and send OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Verify to sign in to the portal.
- Now you have to complete the sign-in process.
- You will then be taken to a page where you can see all the different mobile numbers which are linked with your Aadhar card.
Can report like this
If there is any number linked to your Aadhar card on the portal, which you do not use, then they can be reported. For this, you have to select This is not my number by checking mark on the number showing on the portal. After this you can report by clicking on the report showing below. After the verification is completed, that number will be deleted from your Aadhar card.