Aadhaar Card: Aadhar card can be downloaded without even registering your mobile number.
Aadhaar Card Download: Aadhar card has become the most important document for every citizen in the country today. From the last few years, it is needed for many other work from identity. It is needed not only in government schemes but also in financial services. It is linked to your bank account, PAN card, insurance policy etc.
UIDAI has recently said that now you can download Aadhar card without registering your mobile number. Earlier this required registering a mobile number and linking it with Aadhaar. If you have forgotten your Aadhar card then you can download it by following this process.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI and tap on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- If you want, you can also enter a 16-digit VID (Virtual Identification Number) in lieu of Aadhaar. After this, submit the security or captcha code given to you.
- If you want to download the card without registered mobile number then click on ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
- Now enter alternate number or mobile number which is not registered.
- Then click on ‘Send OTP’.
- After this OTP (One Time Password) will come on the alternate mobile number.
- Then click on ‘Terms and Conditions’. Then finally click on submit.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page.
- For the verification of its reprinting, you will have the option of Aadhar letter.
- Then click on ‘Make Payment’.