Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar can be used at any time. In such a situation it becomes very important for you to know whether the Aadhaar card you have is real or fake.
Aadhaar card is considered a very important document. From the admission of the child to the school, it is demanded to get the benefits available in all government schemes. Along with this, there are many other works for which Aadhaar is necessary. A user’s demographic and biometric information is recorded in the Aadhaar card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
In such a situation, if you come to know that your card is fake, then you may face a lot of trouble. Aadhaar can be used at any time. In such a situation it becomes very important for you to know whether the Aadhaar card you have is real or fake. This is very easy to find because UIDAI provides Aadhaar card holders at home.
Aadhar card holders can easily find it in easy steps through the official portal of UIDAI.
This is the way:
- Visit this link of the UIDAI website at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- Aadhar verification page will open in front of you
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number in the text box here
- Now appearing in the display Enter CAPTCHA
- Now click on the Verify button
- If your Aadhaar number is correct, a new page will open
- While the number will be fake, the invalid Aadhaar number will be written.