Aadhar card has become our most important document today. Aadhar card has become necessary in every small and big place including bank, insurance, transactions, taking advantage of government schemes. In such a situation, the security of the data related to your Aadhar card is an important issue.
Often we think that whether the data related to Aadhaar is being misused. In such a situation, you can use the facility given by UIDAI. Under which you can check online and know where your Aadhaar has been used. Its process is very easy.
Here is the step by step process
By visiting the UIDAI website, you can check where your Aadhaar has been used for authentication in the past 50 years or the last six months.
- For this, first you go to the official website https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- After this click on “Aadhaar Authentication History”.
- On the new page, first enter your Aadhaar number and security code, then click on generate OTP.
- After this click on SEND OTP. Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number and a new page will open.
- Now the options of Demographic, Biometric, OTP, Biometric and OTP, Demographic and OTP and Demographic and Biometric will appear on your screen. In the option you choose, you specify the notification period and number of transactions. Then after entering the OTP, click on SUBMIT.
- After this, you will be able to see all the information of the day like time and date on the screen for the number of days you had selected.
Apart from this, if you have also registered the e-mail ID with Aadhaar, then all the authentication details will also be received on your e-mail.