State Bank of India has told the customers that due to the rapidly increasing online fraud across the country, customers are suffering a lot, in such a situation, you can avoid such fraud by changing your net banking password.
New Delhi: The country’s largest state-run bank SBI has issued an important alert for customers. If you also use netbanking or mobile banking then this is important news for you. State Bank of India has told the customers that due to the rapidly increasing online fraud across the country, customers are suffering a lot, in such a situation, you can avoid such fraud by changing your net banking password. The bank has given information about this by tweeting.Also Read: Stuck in credit card debt? Relief can be found in these 4 ways
State Bank has given information about this on its official Twitter account. The bank has released a video in a tweet, in which it has been told about 8 ways to create strong and unbreakable password-Also Read: LIC new children money back policy with maturity amount 337000 lakh
A strong password ensures higher levels of security. Here are 8 ways in which you can create an unbreakable password and protect yourself from cybercrime. Stay alert & #SafeWithSBI! #CyberSafety #StrongPassword #OnlineSafety #CyberCrime #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/ScSI8H5ApF
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) August 18, 2021
Here are 8 ways in which you can create a strong and unbreakable password-
1. Your password should be both uppercase and lowercase letters. eg – aBjsE7uG
2. Apart from this, both number and symbol should be used in the password. Like – AbjsE7uG61!@
3. You must use at least 8 characters. eg – aBjsE7uG
4. You should not use any common dictionary words. eg – itislocked or thisismypassword
5. Do not use memory keyboard paths like qwerty and asdfg
6. You should not use very common passwords such as 12345678 or abcdefg.
7. You should not use easy-to-detect passwords like – DOORBELL – DOOR8377.
8. Password should be kept a little longer, apart from this you should not use family, date of worth. Like – Ramesh@1967
To create a
strong and unbreakable password, you should take special care that you should not use dates like birthday, wedding anniversary in the password. Using such dates makes passwords more likely to be hacked. Apart from this, the names of your children or the names of your pets should be avoided in the password.