The Atal Pension Yojana has been launched by the Modi government to provide life-long pension to laborers and laborers working in the unorganized sector. If you join this scheme, the central government will give you and your husband Or guarantees the wife a minimum pension throughout her life.
Important information related to YoJana
- If you invest in the Atal Pension Yojana, from the age of 60 till death you will get a pension of Rs 1,000 per month to Rs 5,000 per month.
- Pension will be Rs 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 rupees per month.
- Now how much pension will be given, it will depend on your contribution to your plan before 60 years. We will discuss this in detail later.
- Note that the government has guaranteed this pension. You will get so much pension But if you get better returns on your contribution, then you can also get more pension.
- After the death of the investor, the spouse will also get this pension. After the death of the wife (or husband), whatever amount was in your pension fund at the age of 60 will be given to your nominee.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will get more force, in the budget, the government can fulfill your dream of your home
The benefits of Atal Pension Yojana can be summarized as follows.
- The investor (subscriber) receives pension from the age of 60 till death.
- After the demise of the investor, the spouse continues to have a pension.
- After the death of the spouse, the deposit (whichever was deposited till the age of 60) is given to your nominee.
- If the investor’s wife (or husband) dies before the investor, then the deposit amount (whichever was deposited by the age of 60), will be given to the nominee after the death of the investor.