Bank of India (BOI) has launched a special scheme.
New Delhi. Bank of India (BOI) has launched a special scheme. This scheme is for government employees. The bank has come up with the Salary Plus Account Scheme for government employees. Under the Salary Plus Account Scheme, employees can get free air accident benefits up to Rs 1 crore. Bank of India has given this information through its official tweet.
Know about the Salary Plus Account Scheme…
According to the information given on the website of Bank of India (BOI), the bank is providing three types of salary account facility under this scheme. This scheme is for para military force, central and state government employees, university, college and public sector undertaking and private sector employees. Under this scheme, a group personal death insurance facility of Rs 30 lakh is being provided. Apart from this, free air accident insurance of Rs 1 crore is being given to the salary account holder.
Know other benefits of accounts In
- This scheme of BOI, customers will get overdraft facility up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Under the overdraft facility, even if there is no balance in your bank account, you can withdraw up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Cash withdrawal limit is up to Rs.50,000/- and free platinum debit card with POS limit of Rs.1 lakh.
- Customers will get 100 checks leave free every year. Also, AMC charges will not be levied on demat accounts.
- Special discounts are being given on home loan and car loan.
- BOI is giving Gold International Credit Card to the salary account holder for free.
private sector employees also Private sector employees can also take advantage of the salary account of Bank of India. Those earning Rs 10,000 a month can open a salary account under this scheme. There is no minimum balance requirement. The salary account holder gets a group personal accident death insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh. In this, everyone gets free global debit cum ATM.