One can submit the life certificate from the home using the methods mentioned in the app using the email id and parameters through the smartphone.
New Delhi, Desk Report. There is big news for pensioners before Diwali. Submit your life certificate before 30th November or else your pension may stop. For this, pensioners have to be present in the bank or the office where they used to work to get the life certificate. The life certificate issued by the officer has to be deposited in the bank.
You can adopt many methods for this. In November 2020, the Department of Posts in association with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology launched the doorstep service for submission of Digital Life Certificate through postman. IPPB is using access points of post offices and a national network of postmen and Gramin Dak Sevaks equipped with smartphones and biometric devices to provide doorstep banking services.
You can deposit in these 2 easy ways
- You can also do this work through Jeevan Pramaan portal https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/.
- For this, one has to first download the Jeevan Pramaan app from the portal.
- Must be a UDAI-validated fingerprint device.
- One can submit the life certificate from the home using the methods mentioned in the app using the email id and parameters through the smartphone.
- Doorstep banking service of 12 banks SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India i.e. You can submit a digital life certificate using the banking facility at home.
- doorstepbanks.com or www.dsb.imfast.co.in/doorstep/login), or through ‘Doorstep Banking’ mobile app.
How to get life certificate online
- First of all go to the official website jeevanpramaan.gov.in and after clicking, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Get a Certificate. You will have three options – Computer, Mobile and Office.
- You have to click on any one option of your convenience. After clicking on an option, you will have the option Download Application.
- You will have to download the application by filling your e-mail and Captcha code in any one option. After this, a code of 6 numbers will come on your e-mail.
- After entering this code, you will get the option to download the application and then enter all the information like- aadhar number, name, mobile number, PPO number, pension account number, bank details etc.
- Now your Aadhaar will be authorized through the app. After this you will see the option to download the certificate in PDF format. You have to click on this option. Your Life Certificate will be downloaded to your device.