LIC’s e-Services LIC has started keeping in view the digital demand of the customers, which provides you on-demand service in few clicks. Through this, you can do many tasks, which once had to be done by standing in long lines in the office.
There are many schemes under Life Insurance Corporation of India, in which loans are given to investors. The amount of premium to be paid depends on the loan amount invested or the policy. After which the installment is prepared so that the investment or the holder repays the loan amount in this way. The holder can deposit the loan amount either online or offline. Facility is provided to the customers under LIC’s e-services.
LIC’s e-Services LIC has started keeping in view the digital demand of the customers, which provides you on-demand service in few clicks. Through this, you can do many tasks, which once had to be done by standing in long lines in the office. One of these facilities is for you to know the status of your loan. If you want to know the status of your loan, then you have to follow these steps.
Check loan status like this
In the loan taken under the LIC policy, you are given information about the current loan and the total outstanding loan under the policy. Along with this, you are also given information about how much you have made the loan payment so far.
- First of all, you have to go to the link of LIC’s e-services https://licindia.in/Home-(1)/Customer-Portal.
- Here you log in and proceed.
- After that you click on Check Loan Status and fill the required details.
- After which the complete details will open in front of you.
- Apart from this, if you want to check offline also, then you can get information from the policy agent and the company branch.
Let us tell you that through the e-services of LIC, there are many other facilities like claiming claims, information about premium, premium payment slip, information about LIC policy as well as if you want to apply under Life Insurance Corporation can also check.