State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) and RBL Bank offer their customers cardless cash withdrawal service which provides simple and safe mode to withdraw cash 24×7
New Delhi: Select banks across the country allow their customers to withdraw cash from ATMs without using their debit or credit cards. This facility comes with a daily transaction limit ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 depending upon the bank. The facility is available only at a few bank ATMs at the moment.
In order to avail the cardless cash withdrawal facility, customers are required to download the respective bank’s mobile app. State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) and RBL Bank offer their customers cardless cash withdrawal service which provides simple and safe mode to withdraw cash 24×7, anywhere in India.
SBI cardless cash withdrawal:
- The SBI account holder needs to click on the Yono Cash after logging into the Yono app.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM after going to the ATM section.
- SBI will then send you a Yono Cash transaction number on your registered mobile.
- Use this number and the PIN at any of SBI’s cardless transaction-enabled ATMs for withdrawal of cash.
- At the ATM, use the option card-less transaction on the first page of the ATM and then to Yono Cash and enter the details.
ICICI Bank cardless cash withdrawal:
- Log into the ‘iMobile’ app and select ‘Services’ and ‘Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM’.
- Enter the amount, select your account number, create a 4-digit temporary PIN and submit.
- You will immediately receive a reference OTP (One Time Password).
- Visit any ICICI Bank ATM and select Cardless Cash Withdrawal.
- Select ‘enter mobile number and head over to ‘reference OTP number’.
- Input your temporary PIN and then select the amount for withdrawal.
Bank of Baroda’s cardless cash withdrawal facility:
- Open the BOB M-connect Mobile Banking application and generate an OTP for the cardless transaction.
- Login to BOB Mobile Banking and tap on the Premium Services tab.
- On the next screen, tap on Cash on Mobile service.
- Select your Account number, enter the amount and submit.
- After submitting the request, an OTP sent to your bank registered mobile number.
- Visit your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM with this OTP and select Cash on Mobile option on the ATM screen.
- Enter OTP which sent on your mobile number and enter the amount.
Kotak Mahindra Bank cardless cash withdrawal:
- Log on to Kotak net banking or the mobile banking app.
- Register the beneficiary’s name, mobile number and address. This beneficiary registration is a one-time process.
- Once the process is done, the beneficiary can withdraw cash from any Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM in India by selecting the option of cardless cash withdrawal or instant money transfer on the ATM screen. The beneficiary will be able to withdraw money by entering his/her mobile number, sender and SMS codes and the exact cash amount.
RBL Bank’s cardless cash withdrawal facility:
In order to avail RBL Bank’s cardless cash withdrawal service, a customer has to log into RBL Bank’s MoBank app to locate an ATM that supports the IMT function and initiate cash withdrawal by either using their mobile number linked to the account or by following a few easy steps on the app. The customer selects the IMT button on the mobile app, gets a code, and uses it to withdraw money from the ATM.