Life Certificate: Life certificate is an important document for pensioners across the country to get their monthly allowance i.e. pension without any hassle or break. Pensioners get their dues from Pension Disbursing Authorities (PDAs) like banks, post offices and others. Every year pensioners have to submit their life certificate by 30 November to get their pension. Pensioners getting pension can also give their life certificate by calling their home. Let us know how you can remove your life certificate.
Pensioners do not need to visit themselves to get their life certificate made. The Life Certificate itself can also be generated online. Senior citizens can generate their digital life certificates using a software application. It also requires a secure Aadhaar based biometric authentication system. Pensioners, as well as PDAs, can withdraw their Digital Life Certificate at any time as and when required. Digital Life Certificate can also be stored.
This system has proved to be very helpful in the times of Kovid-19 pandemic. When senior citizens are unable to go out much and want to do their work from the comfort of their homes. Learn the step by step process to make an online life certificate or a digital life certificate..
Must have these documents
- Pensioners should have a valid Aadhaar number
- Working mobile number is required on which OTP can be received.
- Pensioners will have to register on the Jeevan Pramaan portal of the government before extracting the life certificate.
Steps to Register on Jeevan Pramaan App
- The pensioner will have to first download the Jeevan Pramaan app of the government. From here the new user has to register.
- After this, the pensioner will have to submit his Aadhaar number, bank account number and name, mobile number, Pension Payment Order (PPO). Here you have to click on the continue option. After this OTP will come on your registered phone. After receiving the OTP, fill it. It has to be authenticated using adhaka. After that the users have to click on submit. After this, the proof ID will be generated.
- Once the proof ID is generated, the pensioner can log in using the app and another OTP. After this, click on the option of Generate Jeevan Pramaan. Click here to enter your Aadhar and mobile number. Now users have to click on the option of Generate OTP. Then PPO number, name, distribution agency name has to be entered. Authenticate by scanning users fingerprint and iris using Aadhaar data.
- Once all this is done Jeevan Pramaan will come to the window. A verification message will come on the registered mobile number of the users.