.
Friday, February 23, 2024
HomePersonal FinanceEmployee Salary Update: Good news! After Rakshabandhan, employees-pensioners can get a big...

Employee Salary Update: Good news! After Rakshabandhan, employees-pensioners can get a big gift, know how much salary will increase?

At present, the DA of central employees is 42%, which can be increased to 45% soon. This will be the second hike of the year. It is expected that in September DA can be increased by 3 percent. It will be implemented from 1 July 2023, in which case arrears of 2 months will also be given.

Central Employee Salary Hike 2023: There is good news for central employees pensioners. Central employees and pensioners can get a big gift after Raksha Bandhan. It is reported that after Rakshabandhan, dearness allowance of central employees and dearness relief of pensioners can be increased again by 3%, the ministry can prepare a proposal and send it to the cabinet for approval, if this happens then the total DA of central employees will be 42%. From 2000 to 50000, it will increase to 45 percent, due to which there will be an increase in salary from 20000 to 50000. However, no confirmation has been made so far from the Central Government in this regard.

3 percent increase in DA fixed

Actually, this estimate has been made from the data of AICPI index released from January to July. According to the data of AICPI index from January to June 2023 released by the Ministry of Labor, an increase of up to 3 percent in DA is possible. If this happens, then the current dearness allowance can be increased from 42 percent to 45 percent. It is reported that soon a proposal may be prepared by the Department of Expenditure of the Union Finance Ministry regarding the increase in DA, which will be sent to Prime Minister Modi for final approval. Will be placed before the Union Cabinet under the chairmanship. Orders will be issued by the Ministry of Finance as soon as it is approved. This will benefit about 47.58 lakh employees and about 69.76 lakh pensioners.

DA will be increased by 45%, if implemented from July then arrears will be available

Actually, currently the DA of central employees is 42%, which can be increased to 45% soon. This will be the second hike of the year. It is expected that in September DA can be increased by 3 percent. It will be implemented from July 1, 2023, in which case arrears of 2 months will also be available. For example, if the basic pay of a central employee is Rs 18,000, then the DA will be Rs 8,100 at the rate of 45 per cent, which means the salary will increase by Rs 540.

According to Shiv Gopal Mishra, general secretary of the All India Railwaymen’s Federation, a proposal to increase the DA will be made by the Finance Ministry and sent to the Union Cabinet for approval. The proposal will be placed before the Union Cabinet for approval and the DA hike will be effective from July 1, 2023. The Center will spend Rs 12,815 crore for the DA hike.

Shyamu Maurya
Shyamu Maurya
Shyamu has done Degree in Fine Arts and has knowledge about bollywood industry. He started writing in 2018. Since then he has been associated with Informalnewz. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @informalnewz@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments