EPF KYC Big Update 2021 : Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made a major update of 2021 on the Unified Member Portal and has made abig change aboutEPF KYC, learn about this new update and also that now KYC in PF Which way will it happen?
Friends, having a KYC in a PF account is very important to avail online services on the Unified Member Portal. PF members can add their Aadhaar, bank and PAN KYC by visiting the unified member portal, which needs approval by the employer. After the approval by the employer, the PF member can do EPF related work online on the Unified Member Portal.
EPF KYC Big Update 2021
If you go to the Unified Member Portal, then you have to click on the “KYC” option on the “manage” tab to add KYC to your EPF account, after clicking here you will now see some new type of interface. The first two notes will appear here.
Also Read: PNB Account Customers Attention ! After March 31, you have to do the transaction of money, if not, then…
- Note : KYC Seeded will be invalidated automatically if not approved digitally by the Employer within 60 Days.
- Note : An OTP will be sent to Your AADHAAR linked mobile for submitting Bank KYC.
This means that when you add your KYC Unified Member Portal, your KYC will automatically be invalided (INVALID) if it is not approved by your employer within 60 days and the link in your Aadhaar to bank KYC ad An OTP will be sent to the number. Only after submitting this OTP, your bank KYC will be able to connect.
Apart from this, even more small and big changes have been made in the EPF KYC section, we will tell you about them sequentially-
Changes Made To EPF KYC
- If the added KYC is not approved by the employer within 60 days, it will automatically get invalidated.
- To add bank KYC, OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked in Aadhaar.
- Now only Aadhar, Pan, Bank and Passport will be available for KYC.
- The name will be the same as the name in the UAN account.
- Notification of KYC approval by the employer will be sent to the mobile number registered in the UAN.
- IFSC CODE will be verified online at Bank KYC.
- A new column for Document Expiry and Status has been added in the section “KYC pending for Approval”.
- A new column of action, sign type and Action Time has been added in “Approved KYC”.
Now Do KYC In PF
- First of all login to the Unified Member Portal with your UAN number and password.
- Once logged in, click on the “KYC” option on the “manage” tab.
- Select any KYC you want to add. Enter KYC document number and click on Save button.
- To add Bank KYC, enter the account number and IFSC code and click on the Verify IFSC button.
- After that enter the OTP registered on the mobile number registered in Aadhaar and click on the Submitt button.
- Your KYC will be successfully ADD.
Once your KYC is added, it will appear in the “KYC Pending for Approval” section, which will require the approval of your employer, after the employer has APPROVE, your KYC will appear in the “Approved KYC” section. And after that you can avail online services related to PF on Unified Member Portal.
This is a major change made by friends epfo on the Unified Member Portal in early 2021, if you have any questions or suggestions about this update, do let us know by commenting, hope you liked this information today. Please share it with your friends too.