There is great news for the 8 crore PF account holders of the country. Now it has become easier for EPFO holders to know their account balance.
There is great news for the country’s 8 crore PF (EPFO) account holders. Now it has become easier for EPFO holders to know their account balance. According to the new facility of EPFO, now EPFO account holders will not need UAN number to know the balance of their PF account. In such a situation, if you have forgotten your UAN number, then you can now know the balance of PF by submitting your details only.
Here, tell us that UAN is a 12 digit unique number ie Universal Account Number. This is a permanent number, you can get it from your company. The UAN number is valid until the Lifetime of the EPFO member. That is, your UAN number will continue till the time you do the job. Even if you change the job, your UAN number will remain there.
How to know balance without UAN
If you have not yet received a universal account number ie UAN from your company, then you can find out your balance by following some steps.
- Visit EPFO website epfindia.gov.in and log in
- Go to the link “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”
- Now you will be redirected to epfoservices.in/epfo/.
- Here you have to click on the “Member Balance Information” tab.
- You have to choose your state and go to your EPFO office link
- Now you have to enter your PF account number, name and registered mobile number
- After this you have to click submit. With this, you will see your PF balance on the screen.