Yes Bank is offering 4.5 percent interest rates on fixed deposits (FDs) of less than 3-6 months. At the same time, it is giving 6.25 percent return on FDs ranging from 3 to less than 10 years.
New Delhi. Yes Bank of the private sector has changed the interest rates of fixed deposits. The bank is offering different interest rates on FDs of different tenors for its regular and senior citizen customers. The bank is offering FD schemes ranging from short tenor of 7 days to long tenor of 10 years. The change in the interest rates of FD by the bank has come into effect from 3 November 2021. The bank is offering interest on FD schemes at the maximum rate of 7 percent.
Yes Bank is giving interest at the rate of 3.25 percent on fixed deposits from 7 to 14 days, 3.5 percent on FDs from 15 to 45 days. At the same time, for FDs of 46 to 90 days, interest is being given at the rate of 4 percent. The bank is offering 4.5 percent interest on FDs with tenures ranging from 3 months to less than 6 months. Apart from this, 5 percent on more than 6 months and less than 9 months, 5.25 percent on FDs of 9 months to less than 1 year, 6 p(Note: These interest rates are available on FDs of less than 2 crores.)ercent interest rate on 1 year to less than 3 years. At the same time, it is giving interest at the rate of 6.25 percent on FDs ranging from 3 years to less than 10 years.
For how long what is the interest rate
- The bank is giving 3.25 percent interest on FDs of 7 to 14 days.
- 3.50 percent interest will be available on fixed deposits of 15 to 45 days.
- Interest is getting at the rate of 4 percent on FDs of 46 to 90 days.
- Interest rate for more than 3 months but less than 6 months is 4.50 percent.
- FD of 6 months or more but less than 9 months will get 5% interest.
- 9 months or more but less than 1 year – 5.25%
- Interest rate of 6% is applicable for tenures of 1 year or more but less than 3 years.
- For 3 years or more, but less than 10 years, the interest rate is 6.25 percent.
(Note: These interest rates are available on FDs of less than 2 crores.)
Senior citizens will get additional benefits
Senior citizens are being given an additional benefit of 0.50 per cent in interest rates on fixed deposits of less than Rs 2 crore as compared to regular customers. The bank is offering an interest rate ranging from 3.75 to 7 percent for senior citizens on fixed deposits from 7 days to 10 years. Earlier, Yes Bank had changed the interest rates of FD on 3 June 2021.