PMAY- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: There are still crores of people in the country who have not been able to take advantage of this scheme due to lack of information. This is an article for similar people. In this, we will tell you how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, who is eligible for it and how it benefits.
New Delhi: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) aims at providing a solid roof over the heads of every Indian. This is one of the most ambitious schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. A large number of people in the country are taking advantage of this scheme. But, there are still crores of people in the country who have not been able to take advantage of this scheme due to lack of information. This is an article for similar people. In this, we will tell you how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, who is eligible for it and how it benefits.
What are the application methods?
- Online: To apply online, visit the official website of the scheme or mobile app. You must have a valid Aadhaar card to apply.
- Offline: You can apply for the scheme offline by filling the form available through the Common Service Center (CSC). The cost of the farm is 25 rupees + GST.
How to apply (From mobile app)
- Download Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana App from Play Store / Apple Store.
- Register in the app with the help of mobile number.
- The app will send a one time password (OTP) to your mobile number.
- After login with OTP, fill in the required information.
What will be the benefit?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Rural (PMAY-G) helps you financially to build your home. In PMAY-G, you can take a loan of six lakh rupees at an interest rate of up to six percent per annum. If you need more than this to build a house, then you will have to take a loan with the normal interest rate on that additional amount. However, the initial six lakh rupees will be considered at the interest rate given under the scheme.
Who is eligible
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Rs. Households with an annual income of up to 3 lakhs.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. Families with annual income up to 6 lakhs.
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. Families with an annual income of up to 12 lakhs.
- Middle Income Group II (MIG II) – Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. Families with an annual income of up to 12 lakhs.
- Women who belong to EWS and LIG category.
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
What happens after application?
The central government elects beneficiaries after applying to get a home under PMAY-G. After this the final list of the beneficiaries is put on the PMAY-G website. If you have also applied for a home loan in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G), then you can find your name in the list of beneficiaries of PMAY Gramin.
How to see your name in the list?
To check your name in the list of beneficiaries getting home loan under PMAY-G, you have to go to PMAY website https://pmaymis.gov.in/ . Here you have to go to the search benefits tab in the tab above. Here you will see search by name. Click on it and find your name. You can get full information about this by clicking on your name.