In such a situation, many digital payment platforms keep bringing many new features so that customers can be given more convenience. Let us tell you that according to a report, it has 150 million active users in the country.
Google Pay Fixed Deposits: Nowadays the use of digital payment has increased very fast in the country. After Corona, it has seen a huge increase in usage. In today’s time, everyone can easily do their work by using the facility of digital payment. In such a situation, many digital payment platforms keep bringing many new features so that customers can be given more convenience. In this connection, the instant payment app Google Pay has also brought a new facility for its users.
In this way, now users will now be able to do Fixed Deposit (FD) through Google Pay. For this Google Pay has tied up with small finance bank. After this, now Google Pay users will now be able to buy small bank fixed deposits. Let us know that for this, users will get 6.35% rate of interest.
In this way, to make FD
- Fixed Deposit in two minutes, open the Google Play app and select the Business and Bills option given below.
- After this select the ‘Equitas SFB’ logo and then search for Equitas.
- After this, Equitas small finance bank by Setu will be written in front of you.
- After that click on Get Started option.
- After this open FD in 2 minutes will be seen written.
- Below that click on ‘Invest Now’.
- Now you will get to open all the options of Fixed Deposit.
- Now click on Create FD.
- After this confirm the amount and interest rate of Fixed Deposit.
- Complete the KYC process and fill all the details like Aadhaar number, mobile number, email id and pin code.
- You submit it.
- Your Fixed Deposit account has been opened.
Let us tell you that according to a report, Google Pay has about 150 million active users in India.