New Delhi: If you have an account with HDFC and want to apply for a Cheque book at home, then definitely read this news. Banking services have also been digitized to a large extent in this phase of digital. In such a situation, if you want to get a Cheque book, then you can also do this work in a digital way from home. Let us tell you that HDFC Bank gives the option of four ways to get the Cheque book. These are net banking, phone banking, SMS banking, and missed calls to tollfree numbers. So let’s tell you all the process through your news.
Order Cheque book through net banking
- First of all, go to HDFC NetBanking Portal – https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- Login to your net banking account using your user ID and IPIN (password).
- Chequebook (click on the link) from the Request section of the Accounts tab.
- Now select the account and click on continue tab.
- Next screen, confirm your address is correct and click on the Confirm tab.
- Your order has been submitted successfully.
- Your new Chequebook will be registered with the bank at your mailing address within 3 working days.
Request HDFC Cheque Book by SMS
You can also order for your Chequebook via SMS. SMS charges will apply. Just type the check and send it to 5676712. Note that you have to send this SMS from your registered mobile number. You will soon receive a confirmation SMS for your request.
Order Cheque book through phone banking
Phone banking is also an option to keep your Chequebook request. To avail this service, you need to have your card number and the corresponding PIN or Customer Identification Number (Cust ID) and telephone identification number ready to access your account. Just dial your city phone banking number and place the order by following the IVR instructions. Click here to know your city HDFC phone banking number.
Order Cheque book through missed call
If you make a missed call on 1800 270 333, you will immediately get information about your bank balance, while on 1800 270 3366 the Chequebook will come to your home. Similarly, giving missed call on 1800 270 3355 will provide a mini statement and you can take account statement through 1800 270 3377. To get mobile banking apps, you have to give a missed call on 1800 279 3344. To get this facility, you have to first register your mobile phone. After this, when you give a missed call, you will get an SMS and then you will get that facility. Explain that the best thing is that the bank will not charge any fee for this facility.