SBI Home Loan Via YONO: As the festive season approaches, the State Bank of India (SBI) customers have a reason to rejoice despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The largest public sector bank in the country has rolled out a number of benefits on home loans that home buyers can avail. In case of any query, the interested customers can login to homeloans.sbi.
SBI offers credit score linked home loans at just 6.70 percent, irrespective of the loan amount. Earlier a borrower availing a loan greater than Rs 75 lakh, had to pay an interest rate of 7.15 percent.
With the introduction of the festive offers, a borrower can now avail home loan for any amount at a rate as low as 6.70 percent. The offer results in a saving of 45 bps which translates to a huge interest saving of more than Rs 8 lakh, for a Rs 75 lakh loan with a 30-year tenure.
Further, the rate of interest applicable for a non-salaried borrower was 15 bps higher than the interest rate applicable to a salaried borrower. SBI has removed this distinction between a salaried and a non-salaried borrower.
Now, there is no occupation-linked interest premium being charged to prospective home loan borrowers. This would lead to a further interest saving of 15 bps to non-salaried borrowers.
In a tweet from the official Twitter handle of SBI, the bank said, “Kick-start your celebrations this festive season with SBI Home Loan and enjoy the exciting benefits on YONO SBI. Know More & Apply Now: homeloans.sbi.” It must also be noted that the SBI is offering home loans this festive season with zero processing fees.
Kick-start your celebrations this festive season with SBI Home Loan and enjoy the exciting benefits on YONO SBI.
Know More & Apply Now: https://t.co/L7SN4HqGFg#SBI #StateBankOfIndia #HomeLoan #HarTyohaarShubhShuruaat #YONOSBI pic.twitter.com/VcsmBxfnAg
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 23, 2021
Now, an SBI customer can apply for the home loans via SBI YONO app following some simple steps. They are as follows:
- The customers will have to login with the SBI YONO app.
- The customers will have to click on the Hamburger menu.
- Now, the customers will have to visit the loans menu and click on home loan option.
- The user will have to do a quick eligibility check by providing the DOB.
- The customer will have to now enter the income source, monthly net income and details of any other loans.
- One has to now check the eligible loan amount and then proceed.
- The customer will now have to fill in the details and click on submit.
- The customer will receive a call from an SBI executive shortly.
For further details and in case of any query, the prospective homebuyers can login to homeloans.sbi.