How to change mobile number in Ration Card: In order to ensure that there is no problem for ration in any city, your mobile number must be updated in the ration card.
How to change mobile number in Ration Card: Ration card is a document with the help of which you get free ration from the government. If your wrong mobile number is entered on this card or if an old number is entered then there may be trouble for you. Therefore, you should immediately update the mobile number on your ration card.
Please update mobile number
Updating mobile number is very easy. You can do this work sitting at home. If an old number is entered in your card, then you will not be able to get updates related to ration. Many updates are sent by the department to the cardholders through messages.
How to change mobile number in Ration Card
- You have to first visit this site https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
- A page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number written.
- Now you have to fill your information in the column given below it.
- Here in the first column you have to write Aadhaar Number of Head of Household/NFS ID.
- Ration card no will have to be written in the second column.
- Name of Head of Household has to be written in the third column.
- In the last column you have to write your new mobile number.
- Now click on Save.
- Now your mobile number will be updated.
- Must link ration card with aadhaar.
In view of the Corona crisis spreading across the country, the central government started linking the ration card with Aadhaar last year. The Union Food Ministry has told that those who do not link the ration card with Aadhaar, then they will face problem in getting ration.
One nation one card scheme is applicable from 1st June 2020
Let us tell you that from June 1, 2020, the ration card portability service ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ has started in 20 states and union territories of the country. In this scheme, you can buy ration by staying in any state. Meaning you will not have to worry about food items anywhere. This scheme is already implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Jharkhand, Tripura, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman-Diu.