The credit card should be kept very handy and if the credit card is lost, it should be blocked immediately.
In the era of digital payments, credit cards have become a part of everyone’s life. These should be kept very carefully and if the credit card is lost, it should be blocked immediately. If you have an SBI credit card and it is lost, then you can block it. If the SBI credit card is lost, then it can be blocked in four ways. We are telling you those four ways.
It is necessary to call the helpline number 39 02 02 02 (after adding the local STD) to block the card. Customers can also dial 1860 180 1290.
Users have to send SMS “BLOCK XXXX” (Last 4 digits of credit card) to 5676791 number from the registered mobile number.
SBI Card Website
- Go to sbicard.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the ‘Request Tab’ and select ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’.
- Click on the card number to report a lost card
- For card re-issue, select ‘reissue card’ and click on ‘Submit’. Credit card will be blocked.
- Login to the account through the SBI app and go to ‘Menu’.
- Click on ‘Service Request’ and tap on ‘Report Lost/Theft’.
- Card number and click on ‘Submit’. The credit card will be blocked automatically.
Whatever method you adopt to block the card today, as soon as you block the card
The customer will get the confirmation of the block through SMS and by mail on the registered mobile number and email address.