New Delhi: In the modern era, PAN card has become very important, without which financial transactions hang. If you go to deposit GST or Income Tax tax, PAN card is required, whose utility is continuously increasing.
If your PAN card is missing or has fallen somewhere, then this news is of great use to you. First of all, you should file a complaint with the police about losing your original PAN card. Only after this you can also apply for a duplicate copy of PAN card.
How to remove pan card
If your PAN card is lost somewhere, then many works can stop. However, you need not worry. Income Tax Department has recently launched a new website. Through which you can download your e-PAN in minutes sitting at home.
- Downloado e-PAN, first login to the Income Tax Department website.
- After this, now click on ‘Instant E PAN’ option.
- Now click on ‘New E PAN’ option.
- After that enter your PAN number.
- If you do not remember the PAN number, then enter the Aadhaar number.
- Many terms and conditions will be given here, read them carefully and click on ‘Accept’.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP.
- Now click on ‘Confirm’.
- Once you confirm, PAN will come in PDF format on your email id. From here you can download your E-Pan.
At the same time, for a new or duplicate PAN card, you will have to pay Rs 110 at the rate of Rs 93 + 18 percent GST. If you want to order PAN card abroad, then for this you will have to pay Rs 1011, which includes GST dispatch charges etc.